The Royal Canadian Institute for Science (RCIScience) is one of Canada’s oldest scientific organizations. For over 167 years, RCIScience has been providing opportunities for Canadians to hear about emerging science directly from the scientists through free live lectures, for on-line webcasts, and through other events.
We are looking for:
The RCIScience Event Volunteer is responsible for undertaking a variety tasks related to event execution including:
- greeting and signing in participants
- registering new members
- answering questions pertaining to RCIScience
- some assistance with set-up and take-down of RCI equipment
Outgoing and approachable manner an asset. Strong oral communication skills and attention to detail a must.
The RCIScience Event Volunteer is responsible for:
- attending ScienceTalks events when and where possible
- providing written summaries of presentations for publishing on RCI website
Strong written skills with a passion for science writing an asset.
Please send a resume and cover letter to:
Jenessa Doherty – email@example.com